Back to simple and natural
with a new perception
the old to receive the new
body and emotions
with the soul
Temazcal is one of the oldest practices in the realm of natural holistic and healing medicine.
It is an intense experience of physical purification and emotional , which is practiced ancestrally within a semicircular natural construction.
After the preparatory activities, the participants enter the temazcal and I know they introduce porous stones previously heated to red-hot, to which water and essences are sprinkled, filling the space with steam. Under the action of this humid heat, different activities are proposed to the participants, which produce different experiences and generate a variety of physical effects.
This circular structure acts as an energy vortex where intuition, understanding, forgiveness, liberation from conflicts or traumatic experiences are manifested with great power. It is a portal or access to a different state of thought, where it is easy to directly experience reality.
The presence of heat and darkness, along with the wisdom of Old women (volcanic stones) facilitates the healing of diseases of the body and soul , such as those that have to do with pain and fear. It is an opportunity for connect with the spiritual essence, discovering the true healer within oneself, experiencing the Universal and feeling the sacred in the simple and natural.
High temperature and steam generate the following physiological reactions:
1. Relaxation of the muscular system, relief of contractures, back pain, knee and ankle pain, relieves rheumatic diseases and their pain (arthritis and osteoarthritis), problems of sprains, bumps, sprains, inflammations, etc. This same improves the nervous system and collaborates in the elimination of stress, insomnia, nervousness, etc.
2. The increase in blood circulation collaborates with the healing of varicose veins, varicose ulcers, numbness of hands and feet, high or low pressure, etc. Facilitates repair processes throughout the body, and especially in the cardiopulmonary circuit. The dilation of the blood vessels allows the blood to reach the most recondite places in the body, facilitating the transport and expulsion of toxins from the body, as well as the elimination of uric acid, cholesterol, etc.
3. The temperature and steam clears the respiratory system. The bronchial tubes expand and allow the expulsion of phlegm and small accumulated toxins that can pass from the bloodstream to the lungs. Treats conditions such as: flu, bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, etc.
4. Increasing the production of white blood cells in the body, activates and improves the immune system.
5. The sweat path by eliminating accumulated liquids and fats, detoxifies the body and skin. In this way, a person can purify their body of uric acid, collaborate in the elimination of fat, help with skin problems (acne, pimples and pimples) and in the digestive system intestinal activity is improved.
6. All this together leads to a general rejuvenation of the body and mind, especially relaxation, which together with the various stimuli that promote the release of endorphins in the brain, indirectly induce the production of growth hormone, the main responsible for rejuvenation.
8. The psychological and spiritual effects of the temazcal are those of treating things such as fear, panic, repression, claustrophobia, etc., and favoring emotional catharsis. The simple act of cleansing the body and skin produces an increase in perception. Due to its characteristics, it is a practice of personal improvement.
Freed from these charges, the human being can make contact with his own spiritual essence. This is what is known as a simple experience of expanding the state of consciousness, allowing the psychic defense systems to fall -partially or totally-. The creative unconscious provides a new way of looking at things.
For the human being to be in complete balance, he must keep all his natural elements in balance: Water, Earth, Wind and Fire.
Temazcalero (12 years leading temazcales in Argentina and other countries)
OAD Deeksha giver started at Oneness University (India)
How to prepare for the Temazcal:
We meet at the place at 11 in the morning and we retire at approximately 18 hours.
During the day before the temazcal try to eat healthy and avoid consuming meat and alcohol
Do not use perfumes, deodorants, or makeup.
Bring a towel and clothes to keep warm on the way out.
Bring some fruits to eat. Take a cup to have a soup that we will share with you.
It is good to hydrate well before and after the temazcal.
All this will be beneficial for your trip.
We enter the temazcal with swimwear, women can also wear a sarong.
You can bring fruits to share.
It is suspended due to rain . Faced with doubtful weather we will be in contact by WhatsApp
Warnings / Contraindications:
It is not advisable for people with severe, claustrophobic, chronic hyper or hypotensive heart conditions, with open wounds, skin problems that are affected by intense heat. Post operative not less than 2 months.